Starting a business is a very daunting time with many hurdles to overcome including finance, knowledge and time constraints.
I can make the process easier by assessing your position, aims and objectives and making sure the first steps are the right ones.
I will help you:
- to decide on the legal structure that is most suitable for you and your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, limited company or perhaps a community interest company
- register with HMRC and companies house and company formation
- prepare a business plan including cashflow projections and budgets especially important when finance is needed
- providing details of organisations offering free help and possible grants to new businesses
- with company secretarial duties required by a company
- providing methods for efficient record keeping to meet legal requirements
- to decide on and help with the installation of accounting software
- consider if voluntary VAT registration could be beneficial
- with other general administration and compliance issues